Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Strictly follow the author guide, failure to do this may result the manuscripts to be rejected without review. Editors reserve the right to adjust the style to certain standards of uniformity.
- Meet the following structure when typing manuscript: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements, Conflict of Interest, References.
- Use 1.5 spacing and wide (3 cm) margins on A4 paper (one column).
- Use 12 pt font size and Times Roman/Times New Roman.
- Ensure that each new paragraph is clearly indicated.
- Include continuous line numbering on all the manuscript pages.
- Number all pages sequentially using the automatic page numbering function.
- Present tables and figure legends on separate pages at the end of the manuscript.
The names and email addresses entered in AFSSAAE journal site will only be exclusively used for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purposes or other parties.